LTC Change of Address

Complete and mail to:

  • The licensing authority that issued your firearms license
  • The Chief of Police of the city or town that you moved to
  • The Department of Criminal Justice Information Services
LTC Change of Name

  1.  Complete the information on the document, Print clearly
  2. Make a legible photocopy of the front and back of your Firearms Identification card or your license to carry
  3. Submit this form to the Firearms Records Bureau by email to:
  4. Please note: You will not receive a new license with the updated name until you renew.