Monday 9:00am – 4:30pm
Tuesday 9:00am – 4:30pm
Wednesday 9:00am – 4:30pm
Thursday 9:00am – 4:30pm
Friday 9:00am – 4:30pm
To Request a Hearing:
A request for a hearing must be made in writing to the Parking Clerk at the mailing address within 21 days of the violation. Failure to include your name and mailing address will forfeit your hearing.
Town of Randolph
41 South Main Street
Randolph, MA 02368
If you have a quick question or would like to contact the Parking Clerk via email, please send an email to: email@example.com.
How to Pay your Citation:
Pay by Phone: (866) 980-5363
Full payment must be made no later than 21 days after the date of the violation. Payment may be returned by MAIL, PERSONALLY, or by an AUTHORIZED PERSON. If you are paying cash, please make sure you bring the exact amount as we don’t have change. Checks are acceptable as long as the citation is not past due. Or you can click HERE to pay your parking ticket online with a credit/debit card (When entering ticket number please place (5) zeros before ticket number).
Failure to pay your ticket within the established time frame may result in non-renewal of the license to drive and registration of the registered owner and WILL RESULT IN AN ADDITIONAL $5.00 PENALTY BEFORE REGISTRY ACTION IS TAKEN. After the Registry of Motor Vehicles is notified, additional penalties will be added as prescribed by law.
If your payment includes tickets that are marked with the Registry of Motor Vehicles, it can take up to 4 days for your tickets to be cleared.
- Parking Within 10 Feet of a Hydrant $15.00
- Parking within an intersection $10.00
- Interfering with Snow Removal $15.00
- Blocking a Fire Station Entrance $30.00
- Parking in a Crosswalk $15.00
- Parking on a Sidewalk $15.00
- Blocking Driveway or Private Road $10.00
- Parking the Wrong Direction $10.00
- Parking within 20 Feet of an Intersection $10.00
- Double Parking $10.00
- Overtime Parking $10.00
- Parking in a Restricted Area $15.00
- All Night Parking (2:00am – 6:00am) $15.00
There is currently no, on street, OVERNIGHT parking in the Town of Randolph 365 days a year.
- Parking over 12 inches from the curb $10.00
- Parking in a Bus Stop $10.00
- Parking in a Taxi Cab Stand $10.00
- Parking on a Bridge $10.00
- Parking in a Fire Lane $50.00
- Parking in a Handicapped Parking spot WITHOUT legal placard $250.00