A Message from Chief Anthony Marag
Welcome to the Randolph Police Department’s website. We are a department that focuses on a unified approach to policing. Below are the Mission Statement, Vision, and Core Values related to our ongoing effort to self-evaluate and change with the times. Intelligence Led Policing supported with Community Outreach are at the forefront as we move forward.
The Randolph Police Department is focused on selfless service to all members of our diverse community. We provide service with empathy, compassion, and professionalism. We prioritize being guardians of those in need and seek partnerships with the community to solve problems together as we evolve with the times.
Our department vision is a collaborative call to action to be a role model for other agencies. Enabling a problem-solving approach involving all officers, as well as input from members of our community.
- Professionalism and Thoroughness: Holding ourselves and those we work with to a high standard of service.
- Empathy and Advocacy: Relating to, and being a resource for, those in need.
- Fairness: Consistent approach in our interactions, procedures, and decision making, both externally and internally.
- Integrity: Committed to the highest standards of honesty and ethical conduct, which are the cornerstones of our profession.
- Respect: Treating others, both in the community and the department, with dignity.